When we use "we", "us" or "our", we mean an Sole Proprietor Samchuk Alena Vitalievna. When we use "you" or "your", we mean you, the person who used our services.
The company SP Samchuk A.V. provides services on the website samchuk.me (site). Our company is registered in Russia (PSRNSP 317665800001854) at 622049, Sverdlovsk region, Nizhny Tagil, Druzhinina str., 67/2, 25. We consider it our duty to ensure the confidentiality of your data. We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the Federal law of the Russian Federation № 152-FL "On personal data" and other applicable local laws.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you about how we will use your personal information we receive from you through the Site. Please read it carefully before continuing to use the Site. By visiting our Site, you agree to be bound by this Policy and agree to its terms.
Сonsent to process personal data
By providing your consent to the processing of personal data when registering on this Site, placing an order or sending messages through the feedback form, you agree with the Policy and its application in the processing of your personal data.
At the same time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending us an appropriate application to the address: 622049, Nizhny Tagil, Druzhinina str., 67/2, 25. In some cases, as provided for by applicable law, we may continue to process Your data after such withdrawal of consent (for example, in order to fully fulfill our obligations under the User agreement).
Your consent to the processing of personal data, given on the Site, is equivalent to the consent in writing, as defined in paragraph 4 of article 9 of the Federal law № 152-FL "On personal data".
Your personal information and how we use it
You can use most of our Site without providing any personal information. However, if you want to send us a message or chat online, receive newsletters or special offers by e-mail, order a product or service, then you will need to provide certain information.
Your personal data may include your first name, last name, address or location, phone number and e-mail address, the text of your message or any other information that you send to us using the feedback form.
Processing of the above personal data will be carried out by mixed processing of personal data (collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change of use, distribution, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data).
Please note that your personal account will be created after placing the order (you will be registered on the Site). You can make your account more personalized. You can also invite your friends to the Site (for example, using Facebook, Twitter and other social networks).
We request your phone number to continue processing your order and to inform you of its status. This number can be given to the courier directly delivering the ordered goods so that we can keep you informed of the delivery process. You can also provide us with information about your parameters so that we can provide a more individual approach to the organization of your purchase process.
Please note that we do not process or store data on payment cards used for payment. We cooperate with third parties, including RFI Bank, to process payments, and only these persons will have access to your payment card data.
We also store information about the products you have purchased. This way, we can more quickly deal with any problems or requests you may have, and make sure that all information sent to you is relevant.
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information about you. For detailed information on this subject, please refer to the section below "Cookies and other tracking technologies".
The purpose of processing your personal data is to provide you with services in accordance with the terms of the User agreement.
The information collected allows us to:
• Provide the goods and services you have ordered;
• Confirm your identity and details of your payment method or credit card account;
• Manage our Website and provide services to customers;
• Plan and manage your business activities, including analysis of your habits, preferences for products and styles;
• Communicate with you (including email and phone in case you have provided such data);
• Inform you about our offers, services or products.
Your consent given on the Site is valid until the goal of processing your personal data is achieved.
You agree that we may share your personal information with our service providers and agents for the purpose set out above. This will be done confidentially and only to the extent permitted by personal data and advertising laws. Such service providers and agents may, without limitation, be any third party involved in providing services to customers, processing payments, verifying identity or detecting fraud, hosting or maintaining the Site.
In exceptional cases, we may disclose your account data and your personal data to other persons, if it is necessary in accordance with the law; to comply with or apply the User agreement and other documents; to protect the rights, property, security of IE Samchuk AV, our users or other third parties (provided that it will not violate your rights and freedoms).
Disclosure of your account and other personal information includes sharing information with other companies and organizations for identity verification and fraud protection purposes. These actions are performed to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Please call us at 8 800 511 89 21 (from 10:00 to 19:00 without breaks and weekends) if you would like further information on this issue.
If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of property, including a sale in the event of bankruptcy or in any other way, we may transfer your personal data to third parties as part of such property as part of the relevant transaction. We may publish and share aggregate, anonymous statistics about the number of visitors to our Site or the number of purchases to third parties, including our investors.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
What are cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers. This file is saved on your computer, tablet, phone or other device that you use to visit the site. Cookies are widely used by the website owners to ensure the operation of the sites or to improve the efficiency of work, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We and our service providers may use different types of cookies on our sites:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly, they will allow you to move around our site and use its features. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of file, it may affect the performance of the website.
• Cookies related to performance, efficiency and Analytics. These files help us to understand how you interact with our site, which sections you visit and how much time you spend in each of them, as they show problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help us to improve the site. Analytics cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of websites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookie cannot be used to identify you. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
• Functional cookies. These cookies serve to let you know that you have returned to our Site. They allow us to tailor the content of the site to you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. If you block this type of file, it may affect the performance and functionality of the Site and may restrict access to content on the Site.
• Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our Website and pages, as well as information about links and advertisements that you have chosen to view. One of the purposes we set for ourselves is to reflect on our websites the content that is most fully focused on you. Another goal is to ensure that we and our service providers are able to provide advertising or other information more accurately in accordance with your explicit interests. (In doing so, we and our suppliers engage partners such as information portals, data management platforms and demand intelligence platforms that provide assistance in the processing of such data.) For example, if you are viewing a page on our site dedicated to a particular product, we may make sure that on all our sites or other sites you see advertisements associated with that (or similar) product and related services. We may additionally use other data and information collected through these cookies, including information obtained from third parties, in order to provide you with advertising.
How other information is collected and used
• Understand which areas of the Site are most interesting to you.
• Process your orders.
• Analyze information about your page visits to improve our Site.
• Provide advertising, messages and content created by us on this site and other sites, taking into account your interests.
• Assist you in obtaining the necessary information.
• Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site —to improve the effectiveness of the site and to better understand the interests of their audience.
How long are cookies stored on your device
Some cookies are valid from the moment you enter the site until the end of this particular session in the browser. When you close your browser, these cookies expire and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies".
Some cookies are stored on your device and between browser sessions — they are not deleted when you close your browser. These cookies are called "persistent"cookies. The duration of persistent cookies on your device varies from cookie to cookie. We and other companies use persistent cookies for a variety of purposes, such as to more accurately determine how often you visit our Site or how often you return to it, how the use of our sites changes over time, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
Who places cookies on your device
Cookies can be placed on your device by the site administration alenasamchuk.com. These cookies are called "own". Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. These cookies are called "third party" cookies.
How Internet and mobile advertising is used
Advertising may be provided to you based on the nature of your online or mobile activities, as well as your search activity, your response to one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visit, your geographic region or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our website or on third-party websites. Technology partners with whom we work and who help us conduct advertising campaigns tailored to your interests may be members of self-regulatory associations.
How to manage cookies
Most Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to warn the user when files of this type will be sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser's instructions in order to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings. If you disable the cookies we use, this may affect your browsing experience, while you may not be able to receive personal information when you visit the site. If you use different devices to view and access our site(for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is configured according to your point of view on working with cookies.
Access to Your personal data
To obtain information about what personal data we process about you, or to make any other request regarding your rights as a personal data subject (including, for example, the right to correct any inaccuracies or object to the use of data), please contact us by phone at 8 800 511 89 21 (from 10:00 to 19:00 without interruption and weekends). Copies of your personal data and information about them are provided to you free of charge.
Communication and marketing
To subscribe to our newsletter with information about our new products, services, interesting material and events, to receive special offers by email or phone, please fill out the subscription form . If you make purchases on our Site, we may also occasionally use your email address to send you our newsletter and inform you of special offers.
You may opt out of such communications at any time through the "Unsubscribe" link, which will be part of any e-mail sent, or by calling 8 800 511 89 21 (from 10:00 to 19:00 without interruption and weekends).
For questions regarding this policy, please contact email@example.com.